Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lalalala....

I am starting to blog again. i wonder how long it will last? hmmm.. oh well, see how it goes le. haha.

I have gotten a new msn. the new one. quite irritating a bit coz it is new. not really used to it. haha. a bit crappy. oh well...i shall see what it can do. ahha. my fren showed me some cool stuff. haha. it can show animation. i wanna try dat too. heh heh....

oh.. and my darling coming tmr.. can't wait to see her. heh heh... dun wanna show u the tortoises. heh heh...

Monash uni pre departure juz ended. weee... got to know so many people. heh heh.

i ate lots of durian the other day. haha. feel like wanna eat more. hahah. but i heard from my mum it is expensive. haha. i wonder if the durian tree at the back of my house can grow durian or not? haha. it's quite tall but not big enuf to grow fruits.

CNY.. please come fast fast. i wanna play again. ahha. the other day was fun. gaming till 3am. hahah. i can't wait to enjoy again. now everyone is having skul except me i guess. ahaha....

No comments:

Post a Comment