Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tough Choice

I have to make a very tough choice, a choice that many might not even take or consider. It really up to me now. It is tough making that decision, because it will change my lifestyle from now on, giving up on things that don't build myself up or rather giving up on things that is worthless now. Prioritizing on the things i need to do.

this is rather hard. asking myself to give up something i desire so much to do, but i knw, i need to make that choice and be firm and stand still. A lot of time has been wasted, i dun want to waste time anymore. better to make full use of it. better to focus on the right thing. It is hard but i will give it a try. It is painful sometimes when u feel dat nobody understands u. one of my friend say this to me, "you are just like a clam, hard outside, but inside soft". but i tell her, i don't want clam. i don't like eating those kinda thing. haha. i tell her, i would prefer being a lobster, rare, unique and expensive. a lobster that sometimes suffocate himself with that two "pliers" thingy on his hand.

at this point of time, i will just give it a try. well, i wanna deny myself from my selfish desire and put it into better use of my time. Rather enjoy doing what is good rather than enjoy wasting time. haha. okie. time to be more efficient. And i m trying my best now. I might be stuborn, but let's not demoralized me now =p but continue to remind me of what is my main focus n purpose. and we shall see how it goes from now on, k? thanks darling for reminding me of what i need to do. although it is painful to realise this, but i know, i eventually need to think n decide for balance and greater good.

I know many are struggling as well at this point of time. And i believe it is not easy time as well. just want to encourage you all not to surrender and give up. let's work together to achieve our goal ^__^

No comments:

Post a Comment