Saturday, June 20, 2009

Exam time to day dreaming... i m taking over the world

exam is going on. for me...i m more on FB game to release stress. lol. but one down, 3 more to go. spending time in com lab to study. why i go com lab? they have just started construction at the empty land near my house. no more shortcut, and noise increase daily. lol. so, have to seek refuge in com lab. hehe. good also le. faster conenction. dunno why the connection suddenly exceeded. RAWR. oh well... happen not timely. no idea wat happened. wanna look for important things also hard.

24th is coming soon, and a VIP is coming. need to prepare for her coming. and come timely as well. can take care of me, the VVIP. LOL!! at the same time, this VIP is enjoying her holiday. no more exam n i juz only done one paper, she done 5!! hmmmmppphhh.... nvm... muz make full use of ppl without exam. >.<

atm, destressing by playing FB a lot. even my sister ask me to stop (her real intention is so dat she can beat me in dat game. lol. not sincere to stop me also) haha...

one tough paper coming up, computing. programming n so on. theory more, which is wat i dun really like as well. oh well....better than writing the code =p

but i really was amazed and happy when i do tutorial questions and past year, i began to understand wat is going on and wat i was "supposed" to be learning for 12 weeks =p

for the first paper, i did reading and finished it 2 days before my exam. and then, i did tutorial. my fren was asking me, why now only u start. quite late. i was like, are u serious. and they said, it takes me 4-5 weeks to finish up n understand the tutorial. i was like T_T and demoralized. no peace at heart and feel like knocking my head on the wall. but it's okie. although felt very restless, i managed to finish it within 1.5 days. hahahaha. so happy. i at last understand a lot of stuff that i was supposed to knw. hahahaha. it is like miracles. ^_^
dats why i hate studying in the beginning, doing something u dunno and dun und. and u dun find the relevance in studying dat.

oh... i have tot of this thingy about studying. we students study a lot and watever we study, MOST PROBABLY not applicable in ur future career. haha. well, wat is the meaning of studying dat way, taking exam and scoring high and not using it in the future. haha. when i think about it, unless i want to teach and be a lecturer, then i will continue my studies. but since i realise this, no point of me continuing. i dun wanna study. and of coz, i dun wanna waste time. i dun wanna be the person who waste ppl's time (students who will eventually understood my theory) as well. haha. so, i dun think i wanna do master or PHD. really waste of time eh. why education system is like dat? like, not really applicable. not application wise. not a good lesson. cannot apply in real life. if only there is more practical, like doing REAL stuff. haha. oh well... i can always sell tau foo fa and some other stuff =P

this degree perhaps as a backup plan for me. hahahaha. then soon, we will see Calvin's Dessert House operating all over Clayton, Glen Waverley and some say in Caufield. hahahahaha.... i will make tortoise as mascott. then my degree is really wasted. my mum said this to me when i actually suggesting to her wat i plan to do, "u crazy ar? go n waste ur time get this degree and then go into business field". i was telling her if i fail in business, at least i got this degree. haha. can go and work in engineering field again. who knows, mayb i earn enuf can own Petronas or watsoever engineering company. ^_^ then i can take over the world

starting from Calvin's Dessert House to engineering company, then make GUNDAMs and robots, then take over the world. wahahahahahahahahaha.... ^_^ such a good dream shall not be thrown into dustbin. hehe...

4 comments:

  1. wow..i didnt know tt my doing of phd was a waste of time.....so i guess God was telling me to waste my time when He told me to continue on with a phd...

    ~Jason~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...well... u wanna teach. it's different. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. still...u hurt my feelings...T-T

    ReplyDelete
  4. lalalala.....
    haha..oh well.... doesn't matter ^_^ i will take over the world anyway. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete