Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hmmm...wat is next??

Been experimenting on my camera for quite some time. so happy. hehe. thinking of getting something next. a new lens? or flash? haha. no idea. but i tried putting in my mum's old flash and wow...i can use it. canon flash on nikon camera. but of coz, dat flash is super old lo. haha. very very old. but i like the sound of it when it is charging up. hahaha. but slow le. thinking of something interesting next. hehe..

at the mean time, MCF and pasta night is over. phew...a tiring week indeed. i nvr made so so so so so much tau foo fa before in my whole life. i think first day we use about 4 kg of soya bean, and the second day is 3 kg. haha. we earn quite a lot but yeah...very hard to sell. wat to do..it is winter and my tau foo fa need to remain cold. haha. but got a lot of ppl that like my tau foo fa. the last day is the best. the soften and the smoothest i would say. haha. we also sell onde onde, cambodian dessert and soya bean milk.

pasta night...a lot of ppl turn up. beyond my expectation. haha. interesting day indeed.

hmmmm..i should post some pics here. here i present, pasta night and MCF!!!





Preparation the night before Pasta Night

a lot a lot of pasta....

look at the amount of ppl

Oh my...hugging one another??

looks like we have a promoter


MCF!!!!

80 Tau foo fa here

Our counter

Our Tau foo fa the best

2 comments:

  1. Did you make that tau foo fa yourself? If you did, you should have let me know. I would have gone buy some. Lol.

    ReplyDelete