Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day OFF!!

It is a day off. woot woot. i m so glad having a day off. can do my assignment n stuff. hehe.

Oh... my flash arrived 2 or 3 weeks ago. i so in love with my flash. it is so cool. It is better than wat i expected. haha. yes. must try to improve my skills. haha...

mayb i can be a photographer after all. no need to do other stuff huh. haha. i can sell tau foo fa also. ahha. can also be engineer. this is so cool. haha. won't be jobless gua. haha.

i met my lecturer the other day and he recommended me to the person in charge of the vacation scholarship. So interesting. I tot he gonna persecute me. becoz his name is like from arab ma. who knows, he is a catholic i think. haha. i went to his room and saw the pic of Jesus, i was amazed. haha. and he is so friendly and helpful. i m glad i actually take the courage to meet him. he even talked to me about the things he taught us in class and quite interesting. hehe..

WOOT WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment