Thursday, September 17, 2009

Help me... I m in need

It has come to this point of time whereby i really i need of direction and help. Perhaps at this point of time, i realise i have been trying very hard to achieve things with my own strength, desperately. and when i stop and think back, i knew why i acted impatiently and without thinking twice.

I have been acting like a lone warrior fighting a battle with an army that only consist of me alone. I grew desperate at times for direction till the extent that i tried to make my own way thru regardless of wat. I am bias to one side and i m no longer being as wise as before.

it comes to this point of realization that I have not being doing wat i planned to do. Letting my feeling judge everything is not wat i wanted. I fail to see the bigger pics and i can't let this take over anymore. i will continue to pray for Your help and i will try to be patient. I struggled internally.

I guess watever i tried to pursue with my own strength no longer important. i guess i lost sight of wat is more important. I can't let it influence me anymore.



at the mean time, i m hunting for a good lens for Ian's and Ivy's deng deng deng deng. But it's hard. trying my best to get one. It will be a memorable one. ^_^

I wish both of you all the best..... same goes to you both. You have found your true one. Congratulations. Cherish it with all your heart

No comments:

Post a Comment