Saturday, March 28, 2009

My thought

Hmmm.... things is began to make sense to me now. i began to see the bigger pic of everything that happened. i began to realised every thing that is being revealed to me. And i have the desire and passion to see that things get better and everyone is set free from it.

I need wisdom, i need wisdom to handle these things. i m not perfect. that's what i want ppl to knw. i am someone who can help u, and u must realise that i m just like all of u. i m not special in the sense that i m better than u, but i want to be equal with u to share ur problems, and help u in one way or another. and i believe every good seed that is planted in u, will eventually grow into fruitfulness. I will be patient, and i will pray.

I know wat should be done now. And i kept asking for patience and wisdom to help me. i need help from higher authority. I believe nothing is impossible. i will be strong and courageous in facing the future. for there is hope, there is light at the end of the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment