Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wisdom

Wisdom is something i sought for this year. It is my goal. Wisdom is nvr easy. times like this, i began to think if i m being wise. sometimes, it's just dat i knw wat is right but i did not do it. i fell and follow my heart to do things i desire the most, though the result is something dat i knw would happen, but yet.... i still go for it. It is not easy at times. and sometimes, there is a price to pay for ur action. and today, i felt quite moody a bit. there is so much to be done. sometimes, too much till u do not knw where to start.

I gone all out and neglecting myself at times. gone all out till i actually fail to see clearly. or rather, fail to see the whole pic. there is a price to pay sometimes. and sometimes, there is reward. It brings me back to this perspective to think and be wise in action. but most of the time, i regard the things i done as investment, either into ppl's life or my own life. but this investment is something dat i dun wanna expect return, in the way of reward. I somehow believe through geniune heart, things can change, n i began to see that. i m glad to be able to know it and see it for myself.

and i always remind myself, to not too focus on first-person view point. to hard to see that way. and i m trying hard to improve myself day by day, thru the challenges and thru the things i done. Evaluate and perhaps can do better another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment