Thursday, March 19, 2009

Passion and Focus

It's getting busier day by day. more things to focus on and more things to deal with. I began to realise the power of focusing. We tend to magnify our problem, and began to lose sight of our hope, our destiny and the straight path. Everytime we deal with problem, we tend to enlarge them. This sometimes causes no peace at heart. everything seems to not be the way we wanted. haywire here and there. chaotic feeling rising. it also causes us to unable to be wise in making decision.

then, another thing in our heart, we tend to rely on ourselves, on our own heart. That's where temptation arise due to ur desire. I began to trust and believe nothing is impossible. there is always hope because there is a higher authority in charge. I began to see hope each day. I began to see the fruit of the genuine heart of mine. i began to see the strength and power i could draw from hope. and indeed, hope gave me the strength to go on each day, expecting to see the sun rise again, expecting to see smiles and laughter and joy, peace and love.

I want to be passionate and desire for the greater good. I shall contnue to focus and concentrate. Never lose hope, coz u will always be able to see sun tmr. anticipate that, hold on to that, and strife for the future, for our future.

No comments:

Post a Comment